IS CHIROPRACTIC CARE SAFE?
Chiropractic care is a safe and evidence based treatment, effective for musculoskeletal conditions across all age groups including kiddos and pregnant women.
DOES CHIROPRACTIC CARE HURT?
Some people may experience soreness similar to a post workout feeling for the 24-48 hours following the first treatment.
WILL I BE SORE FOLLOWING CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT?
Most people do not experience any soreness after being adjusted, but others may feel a slight post workout type soreness for the 24-48 hours following first visit.
HOW LONG WILL MY VISIT TAKE?
First visits are 1 hour. Follow ups are 30 minutes.
HOW OFTEN WILL I NEED TO RETURN?
Each patient is assessed on a case by case basis by our doctors. We do not offer canned treatment plans, each patient is treated as an individual.
DOES IT WEAR ON MY JOINTS?
No. If anything it improves joint function, by correcting biomechanical faults.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept insurance, PIP, third party auto accidents, L&I, and also offer time of service rates.
I DON'T WANT TO BE ADJUSTED. IS THIS A PART OF EVERY TREATMENT?
The beauty of our approach is that every person is treated as an individual. Chiropractic adjustments are appropriate for certain patients, but are not absolutely necessary, and we never adjust if you are not comfortable with it.
WHAT CONDITIONS DO YOU TREAT?
Our Chiropractic practice includes treatment for:
- Auto Accident Chiropractor
- ACL rehab, Ankle pain, Arm Pain/Numbness, Arthritis,
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc herniation, Disc Problems, Dizziness
- Fatigue/Lack of Energy, Foot Pain, Frozen shoulder
- Hand & Wrist Pain, Headaches, Hip Pain
- IT band syndrome
- Joint Pains
- Knee pain
- Leg Pain/Numbness, Weight-Lifting Injuries
- Migraine Headaches, Meniscus Rehab
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve,Plantar Fasciitis, Poor Circulation, Pregnancy-related pain, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, Post-surgical rehab
- Rotator cuff tear, Runners Knee
- Sciatica, Shingles, Shoulder impingement, Shoulder Pain, Spinal Curvatures, Spinal fusion, Spinal Injuries
- Tingling and Numbness, Turned-in Feet
- Whiplash After Auto Accident, Work – related Injuries